If you like more responsibility, then PO is suitable for you because PO is an office job while UDC is clerk level job· The institute conducts IBPS RRB Exam to recruit banking personnel in many rural banks. The institute recently released the notification for IBPS RRB Exam 2022, and more than 11000 vacancies under various posts are to be recruited this year. IBPS RRB Exam is conducted to recruit officers under various posts in rural banks. Therefore, many of the candidates aspiring for banking jobs are curious about the salary and job profile details about the post they are applying for. ESIC or, Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has released a notification to recruit the candidates for UDC (Upper Divisional Clerk)’s.
IBPS RRB Salary Structure 2022
RRB PO Exam is conducted for the recruitment of four different posts. The posts offered under IBPS RRB Exam are as follows:
- Officer Scale 1 (PO)
- Officer Scale 2 (Generalist & Specialist)
- Officer Scale 3 (Senior Manager)
- Office Assistant or Clerk (Multipurpose)
The candidates are allowed to apply for different posts as per their qualifications and experience. We have provided complete information about IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1, 2, and 3, and Office Assistant.
IBPS RRB salary is as per the latest revised pay commission. Also, they are eligible to receive other allowances such as HRA, City Compensation Allowance, DA, etc., apart from their basic pay. Complete information about the in-hand salary, salary structure, and other details are provided by BYJU’s Exam Prep here.
- IBPS RRB Clerk is paid around Rs. 15000/- – Rs.19000/-
- IBPS RRB Officer (PO) is paid around Rs. 29,000/- – Rs. 33,000/-
- Officer Scale-II is paid around Rs. 33,000/- – Rs. 39,000/-
- Officer Scale III is paid around Rs. 38,000/- – Rs. 44,000/-
ESIC UDC 2022 Salary
Check the important points of the ESIC UDC Salary provided by BYJU’s Exam Prep.
- The pay scale of ESIC UDC is Level- 4 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees)
- The entry pay remained Rs 25,500 for the candidates and was replaced against a pay scale of Rs. 25,500-81,100/-
- In addition to the pay scale, the employees will also be provided with Dearness Allowances (DA), Transport Allowance, Housing Renting Allowance (HRA), and other Allowances as per the rules from time to time.
IBPS RRB PO Career Growth
IBPS RRB PO Officer Scale-I is a position for PO or Probationary Officer in the RRB’s. Basically, the in-hand salary or pay scale of IBPS RRB Officer ranges from Rs. Rs. 29,000 – Rs. 33,000.
However, an IBPS RRB Officer Scale I will be under probation for two years. After that, she/he will be appointed as a regular serving employee, thereby being promoted to Assistant Manager. However, the promotional hierarchy for IBPS RRB Officer Scale I is shown below:
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale I (PO)
- Assistant Manager
- Deputy Manager
- Branch Manager
- Senior Branch Manager
- Chief Manager
- Assistant General Manager
- Deputy General Manager
- General Manager
ESIC UDC: Career Growth
ESIC’s job is considerably better as there are better promotional avenues. Every directly recruited UDC gets upgrades at least up to asst. director based on seniority only (no exam). If one can clear departmental exams, then promotion is up to the Deputy Director.
Well, after selection as an ESIC UDC, the next promotion will be an Assistant with an initial grade pay of Rs 4200. However, this normally requires service for a continuous period of 3 years in the same cadre and depends on the vacancies available. And after serving three years as an Assistant, one becomes eligible for Social Security Officer in the initial grade pay of Rs 4600.
So, if you want responsibilities, then go for the RRB PO, and if you want a clerk job, then ESIC UDC is perfect for you. So do the job that satisfies you!